1. What data do we collect?
Familymatic.lu collects the following data:
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
2. How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
3. How can I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us:
42matic. S.à r.l.
12, rue E. Oster
Phone: +(352)2665 4000
Clearly indicating that you want to withdraw your consent.
4. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Familymatic.lu with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Sign-up online or leave your email address to receive our newsletter/product updates,
- Purchase items from our store,
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email,
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies,
- Use our contact form, email or phone number to contact us.
5. How will we use your data?
Familymatic.lu collects your data so that we can:
- Administer our website an our applications,
- Keep internal records,
- Improve our products and services,
- Analyse the user-friendliness and statistics of our website,
- Provide you with content relevant to your location,
- E-mail you with updates about our products or services,
- E-mail you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like,
- Validate your account registration,
- Send you statements, general business communications, or notifications according to the services that you have requested,
- Provide third parties (E.g. for Shipping) with the necessary information to process your order,
-Provide third parties with general statistics about our visitors and traffic, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user, or indicate personal information.
If you agree, Familymatic.lu will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
6. How do we store your data?
Familymatic.lu maintains a variety of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the information that we collect. We use industry accepted procedures and systems to protect our data against unauthorized access to our systems. In addition, we use third-party vendors and IT partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our services. Nevertheless bear in mind that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal data. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet.
We maintain your personal data so that it is as accurate, complete and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used. We encourage you to contact us in order help us keep our information current. Familymatic.lu will keep your personal identification information for only so long as we need it to provide our services to you and fulfil the purposes described in this policy. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we’ll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that it cannot be used identify you.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless it is necessary to process your order, or required by law to do so.
Familymatic.lu would like to send you information about our products and services of that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Familymatic.lu.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please use the unsubscribe link in the email you received or send us a message via the email address indicated in article 3.
Familymatic.lu would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights:
- The right to access –> You have the right to request Familymatic.lu for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification –> You have the right to request that Familymatic.lu correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Familymatic.lu to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure –> You have the right to request that Familymatic.lu erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing –> You have the right to request that Familymatic.lu restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing > You have the right to object to Familymatic.lu processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability –> You have the right to request that Familymatic.lu transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as indicated in article 3.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology's.
For further information, visit “https://allaboutcookies.org” (external source).
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality –> Familymatic.lu uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising –> Familymatic.lu uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Familymatic.lu sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for analytic purposes.
10. How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the website “https://allaboutcookies.org” (external source) tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
For more information on how to manage the cookies settings for your particular browser, you could visit "https://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/" (external resource).
11. Privacy policies of other websites
12. Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you have been given written consent of allowance by your legal representative to use this site.
14. How to contact us?
15. How to contact the appropriate authority?
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Familymatic.lu has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office: “https://cnpd.public.lu/en.html” (external link).
16. Need Help?
Phone: +(352)2665 4000
FR - Si vous avez des questions concernant ces conditions, merci de nous contacter.
DE - Für Fragen zu unseren Geschäftsbedingungen stehen wir Ihnen gerne zur Verfügung.
LU - Wann Dir Froen hutt zu dësen Konditiounen kennt Dir eis gären kontaktéieren.